Startups Meet Pharma
Who can apply: Start-ups with functioning products or prototypes that are market ready
Description: Support from key pharma partners in Europe to develop innovative chronic care solutions
Contact Details: Barbara Costa (Barbara.email@example.com)
- Encourage continuity in treatment strategy and treatment optimisation for post-myocardial infarction patients
Looking for: A solution which will create a standardised procedure for post MI patients after discharge
- Choosing the right treatment for Multiple Myeloma patients
Looking for: Creation of an algorithm, that would help physicians choosing the right treatment for Multiple Myeloma patients
- Improving the condition of diabetic skin
Looking for: BioTech, MedTech or Digital Health solutions to improve the condition of diabetic skin
- Disruptive Gene therapies, cell therapies and delivery technologies for different therapeutic areas
Looking for: Disruptive technologies useful in the therapeutic areas of Cardiology, Oncology, Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Hematology and Women’s Health – or ideally for all of those as a platform technology.
- Portable Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD) Diagnostic Tool
Looking for: A solution which could potentially help a wider range of Healthcare Professionals to early diagnose ILDs.
Borja Sánchez – Healthy Grail team
"EIT Health Innostars program has spread our network and taught us how to approach investors". "Thanks to Innostars our project has reached a new level. We are on our way to profesionalize".
Xavi Gallego – TABY team
"Attending to the Innostars program has been a catapult for our project. Our pitch deck is now more solid and our network is growing. This is now translating into new collaborative agreements and financing options. "
Europe-wide validated service/product
Competition with awards