InnoStars Awards is a training and competition program in which 15 early stage companies and SMEs receives € 25 000 smart funding as smart money for business development and product validation. Moreover, selected list of candidates will be allowed to participate in InnoStars Final pitch event and win awards up to € 25.000 to launch their product or service.
Who can apply: Start-ups and SMEs that already have a prototype or a MVP. Companies should be incorporated before the sub grant agreement initiation.
Description: InnoStars Awards is suitable for micro and small enterprises, spin-offs and start-ups that already have a prototype or a MVP and need support the applicants in realizing next steps towards the market and shorten time-to-market for innovative products and services.
Purpose of InnoStars competitions:
- To support the applicants in realizing next steps towards the market and shorten time-to-market for innovative products and services.
- To verify the need/benefit of the product/service for users/customers/payers/partners.
- To increase the possibility to attract private investment.
Stage 1 – Mentoring and Training
Submit a high-quality application for InnoStars Awards competition to:
- win 25 000 € smart money
- receive mentoring (individual mentoring for four months)
- trainings (two physical bootcamps throughout Europe)
- 3 validation interviews with potential customers, investors and/or partners
- receive invitation to InnoStars Final pitch event
- have the opportunity in the later stages
- get the opportunity during the later stages to
- have access to EIT Health’s Investor network
- have access EIT Health’s Living Labs and Test Beds network
Stage 2 – InnoStars pitch
Pitch your business plan to an international jury consisting of healthcare professionals, representatives of EIT Health core industrial partners and market experts. Win up to 25 000 € to launch your product or service, to find first customers and to get in connection with EIT Health Partners from all over Europe. Present your success story in the local and European media.
Contact Details: Tamás Békási (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Become Investment grade
Competition with awards,