The purpose of the EIT Health Headstart Funding Programme is to:
● support the applicants in realising next steps towards market and shorten time-to-market for innovative products and services
● verify the need/benefit of the product/service for users/customers/payers/partners
● increase the possibility of attracting further private investment
Who can apply: A company must be incorporated/registered to be able to apply.
The EIT Health Headstart Funding Programme is suitable for micro and small enterprises (according to the EU SME definition) spin-offs, and start-ups that have a well-developed prototype and are ready to launch a product.
Detailed description: The EIT Health Headstart Programme provides funding of up to €50,000 for early stage companies and SMEs to develop new products and services. Selected companies will work on their product launch project with support from the regional managers to access local and EIT Health networks. Companies should be seeking to develop projects that fit the overall EIT Health objective: “Healthy Living, Active Ageing, Improved Health Care,” Additional more specific focus areas identified by EIT Health for 2019 include:
● Towards holistic care pathways
● Creating the enabling environment for healthcare transformation
● Harnessing the power of real-world data (RWD)
● Bringing care home
● From the workplace to the health place: employer leadership in improving health
● Fostering healthy lives by introducing behavioural change.
Contact Details: Ines Matias (email@example.com)
Apply here: https://eithealth.optimytool.com/en/
Become Investment grade
Competition with awards,