Go Global Canada
GoGlobal CANADA programme will provide 13 top European SMEs with a unique gateway to three recognised hubs of innovation in Canada (Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver), and a major stepping stone towards the
North America market. Reciprocity will be a key added value of the programme, with long-term involvement of strong local partners and important synergies will be developed at recognised international events.
Who can apply: Participants should fulfil the following criteria:
- Strong existing traction in Europe / international partnerships
- MVP and/or first clinical data to be obtained before Sept 2019
- For medical devices, CE mark obtained or expected by end 2019
- Existing revenues for digital health companies
It aims to attract innovative healthcare SMEs (biopharma / Medtech / digital health). Preferred areas of focus will be: AI, diagnostics, genomics, medtech and ehealth
Detailed description: The programme starts with individual meetings to better understand and qualify the SME needs & expectations for the program. It will be followed by a high level webinar to present the specificities and local players of the 3 ecosystems. Preparatory workshops during MEDFIT event on Canadian market access and the possibility to network with Canadian delegation will also be part of the prgramme as well as an additional on-site program in Canada during second semester. Additional visibility, networking and sharing experience between peers during MEDICA event will be provided in mid November.
The programme offers the following assets:
- B2B Meetings with qualified key stakeholders including support structures, KOLs, and potential partners
- On site visits to key R&D sites, incubators and accelerators
- Introduction to VC firms and potential roadshow
- High level visibility towards the local ecosystem (eg pitch & networking events in each ecosystem)
The goal of the programme is to develop a high level of understanding of the local business environment, regulatory framework and innovation ecosystem. Moreover, a company market strategy will be defined enabling access to the Canadian and North American market. Also, commercial and partnership opportunities will be validated.
Contact Details: Olivier Fontaine (firstname.lastname@example.org)