Opportunity: EIT Health RIS Innovation Call 2021
InnoStars, in collaboration with EIT Health Hubs, has announced a call for proposals from innovative healthcare partnerships. The call aims at funding the proof of concept phase of high-quality, strong, balanced projects that target EIT Health’s six Focus Areas and will be developed by local actors, including business, academic, research and health care institutions. For details please download the Call document and supporting documents below. The FAQ document will be updated regularly; please re-visit our website for the newest version.
Correction on Call document (11 November 2020): In section 3, eligibility criteria h), point 8. the reference to eligible NUTS 2 region refers to “Vidurio ir vakarų Lietuvos regionas, Lithuania”.
See a presentation from the webinar about the RIS Innovation Call 2020.
- RIS Innovation Call 2021
- RIS Innovation Call Proposal Template
- RIS Innovation Call 2021 FAQ
- RIS Innovation Call – Subgranting Agreement Template
- RIS Innovation Call – Declaration of non-conflict of interest
- RIS Innovation Call – Declaration of SME status
- RIS Call – Consortium agreement
Applications can be submitted before 15 November 2020 via the Optimy platform.