EIT Health InnoStars Awards’ top 25 start-ups started their training at IPN Incubator
EIT Health InnoStars Awards is a training and competition programme in which a selected number of early-stage companies and SMEs receives €8 000 funding as smart money for business development and product validation. Moreover, a selected list of candidates will be allowed to participate in the InnoStars Final pitch event and win awards of up to €25 000 to launch their product or service.
The purpose of the InnoStars competitions:
- To support the applicants in achieving the next steps towards the market and shorten time-to-market for innovative products and services.
- To verify the need/benefit of the product/service for users/customers/payers/partners.
- To increase of success.
The selection of the best start-ups and projects was based on the quality of their written business plans describing their technology. The selection of the best business plans was highly competitive and was performed by a group of independent experts in innovation, investment and management at a European level.
To assure a high degree of quality and transparency, each project was evaluated by three independent experts who were from different countries than the applicant was originally from.
Selected teams were informed and have confirmed their participation on a business plan and pitch improvement bootcamp, organised for them at Instituto Pedro Nunes incubator (IPN), at Coimbra (Portugal) in two stages. The first stage took place on 23-25 July, and the second stage will take place in September and focus on pitch training and market fit.
The trainers, Jorge Pimenta and Carlos Cerqueira from IPN Incubator, are working with the selected start-ups in order to prepare them for the final pitch event in November in Budapest. IPN Incubator is considered as one of the best incubators in the world.
The selected teams for the EIT Health InnoStars training are:
- Tendertec Limited (Greece)
- Clynx (Portugal)
- Holey S.r.l. (Italy)
- Genomtec SA (Poland)
- Oxipit (Lithuania)
- Zack (Greece)
- Zana Technologies GmbH (Albania)
- DiabTrend AI Analytics Ltd. (Hungary)
- Spicy Analytics Kft. (Hungary)
- Holoroad (Poland)
- RELIEF (Italy)
- Business Insight Corporation Ltd (Greece)
- Semantic Intelligence (Latvia)
- SensoriumLab (Poland)
- IDDMEDICAL Ltd. (Poland)
- K.C.BOOKING CLINIC SERVICES LTD (Greece)
- InSyBio (Greece)
- Besthealth4U (Portugal)
- Biomedical Lab srl (Italy)
- Biolumo sp. z o.o. (Poland)
- Eugonia Assisted Reproduction Unit (Greece)
- Ihcare (Portugal)
- HepC Inc. (Hungary)
- FindAir (Poland)
- Clavicont Kft. (Hungary)
Click here to learn more about the EIT Health InnoStars Awards.
For further enquiries contact:
Nuno Viegas, email@example.com